Welcome to doglaw.co.uk
So what is ‘Doglaw’?
Are you being prosecuted for having a dangerous dog?
This can apply if your dog is accused of injuring a person or assistance dog, or even if it has made a person reasonably believe that the dog would do so. We are also experts in breed specific legislation and livestock worrying allegations. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t delay Ã¢â‚¬â€ contact us now for legal help with cases under:-
- Section 3 Dangerous Dogs Act 1991
- Section 2 Dogs Act 1871
- Dogs (Protection of Livestock) Act 1953
- Section 1 / 4B Dangerous Dogs Act 1991
We have many years of experience in representing clients in these cases throughout England and Wales and have acted in proceedings held in the Magistrates Court, Crown Court, Court of Appeal (Criminal Division), High Court (Case Stated and Judicial Review), European Court of Human Rights and the Criminal Cases Review Commission.
For all other dog related legal queries
The kind of cases that we can advise on include:-
- Ownership (Custody) / access disputes (Ã¢â‚¬Ëœtug of loveÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ cases)
- Disputes between breeders and buyers
- Disputes between rescues and owners / former owners
- Defending personal injury claims
- Damages claims (dog on dog, dog on other animal, or dog damaging property)
- Claims against vets
- Dog Control Orders / Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Noise Nuisance