Dangerous Dogs Symposium : “What is the solution to dangerous dogs?”
Terms & Conditions
- Cooper & Co shall send you confirmation of the booking by post together with a receipted VAT invoice.
- Cooper & Co reserves the right to vary or cancel the symposium and can accept no liability if, for whatever reason, the symposium does not take place.
- If you need to cancel this booking no refund will be provided unless written notice is received by Cooper & Co not less than 10 working days before the symposium is due to take place.
- Cooper & Co cannot accept liability for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned by anyone acting, omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance on the symposium documentation or presentation of the symposium.
- The symposium solely relates to the law in England and Wales.
- In the unlikely event that you have cause to complain about the service we provide, please write to Trevor Cooper at our office address, and it will be fully investigated using Cooper & Co’s internal complaints procedure. A copy of this procedure is available on request. If that fails to resolve your complaint then you may bring it to the attention of the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.
- Cooper & Co is regulated and authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA 258139.
- We reserve the right to amend the content.
- The line-up of panel members may be subject to change.