Due to popular demand, we now have an additional seminar available for all those who are concerned as to how the new Regulations due in on 1st October 2018 will affect them.
The c. 3 hour seminar costing only £100 + VAT per person will cover an overview of the Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) Regulations 2018 which contain important new conditions for those involved in:
- Breeding of dogs
- Selling dogs as pets
- Providing boarding in kennels for dogs
- Providing home boarding for dogs
- Providing day care for dogs
- Exhibiting dogs or training dogs for exhibition
The seminar will be held on:
22nd October 2018 in Hatfield, Hertfordshire starting at 4.00pm
Doglaw SOS Members are entitled to use their membership discount when booking a place and should call on their freephone number.
- Call 01304 755 557 during normal office hours and paying by any major debit/credit card
- We will also accept payment by BACS (please call for details)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form.